Register as Au pair
1) A copy of your passport or any Identification, copy of first aid certificate if you have or any other certificate
2- A copy of your driving license if you drive
3) Two written references in English, not from family or friends. References can be completed by the staff at schools, nurseries, creches, hospitals, children’s homes or from the parents of children you have looked after are the best kind to have.
4) A “Dear Family” letter written in English, give details about your family, yourself, work experience and your reason for travel to Australia
5) A medical certificate from your doctor stating your health condition
6) Some recent photographs of yourself
7) A Police clearance certificate.Ask your local police department or other legal authority in your country to provide you with a certificate or other document stating that you do not have a criminal record.
- Experience: please provide details of all voluntary and paid childcare work experience that you have, along with the contact details of references for each one. The selected au pairs must have a minimum of 150 hrs experience. This may include babysitting, work in childcare centres, nanny positions (short or long term), after school care, and so on. Please make note of any particular experience you have which may be relevant, such as the care of children with special needs.
- Qualifications: please provide details of all relevant qualifications
- Drivers License: not essential but preferable, so please include details if you hold a full, clean drivers license
If your experience and qualifications are suitable, then we will contact you to arrange a time for an interview. Following your successful interview you will be placed on our books and put forward for any positions that suit your placement preferences and requirements.
Please note that following an interview your referees will be contacted, so please ensure that you have all contact details for the interview and, if necessary, advise your referees beforehand their details to Au Pair London.